Make a Tax-Deductible Donation Online
Thank you for supporting the Watertown Community Foundation!
Your donation makes the following WCF activities possible:
- Grants for educational programs including art classes for low-income children, adult literacy programs, and educational support for Watertown residents with disabilities
- Grants for health programs including delivery of nutritious meals to housebound people, respite for caregivers of family members with dementia, and public school and community gardens
- Emergency assistance for families in crisis
- Block parties to promote community-building and local philanthropy
- Revitalization of our riverfront
… and many others!
You may make your tax-deductible gift online, or mail a check to: Watertown Community Foundation, P.O. Box 334, Watertown, MA 02471. If you have any questions about giving online, please call 617.926.1500.
Thank you for helping us make Watertown a strong and healthy community!