Institutional Support Grants
2017 Institutional Support Grant Applications
Institutional Support grant applications are now available for 2017.
\WCF’s Institutional Support Grants are designed to help institutions central to the Watertown community by providing funds to maintain critical programming and retain paid staff. Grants under this program impose neither restrictions on the use of funds nor any program requirements. Eligible organizations may apply for grants of $500 to $5,000. These grants are funded by WCF’s Arsenal Education Fund.
Note: This grant program does NOT include funding for “Healthy Watertown” projects. Please contact us separately for information about that program.
Organizations must meet the following criteria to be eligible for an Institutional Support grant:
- Have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status (or quasi-public status dependent on substantial external funding),
- Provide vital services to the residents of Watertown,
- Provide an educational function, broadly defined, for the community,
- Demonstrate fiscal need.
Public and private schools as well as government entities are excluded from this program.
2016 Institutional Support Grants
In, 2016, WCF’s Board of Directors awarded a total of $52,500 to 11 Watertown institutions. They were funded by WCF’s Watertown Arsenal Education Fund. For details, select Grant Recipients.
• Applications are due on April 28, 2017
• Applications can be completed online
• Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• All applicants will receive an email confirmation when your proposal is received.
Download the Institutional Support Grant application.