2017 Program Grant Applications
Program grant applications are now available.
Formerly known as the Educational Program Grants this program has been modified to complement the new WCF/WEF School Program Grants. The Program Grants will support organizations that serve Watertown to develop new or continue existing programs with an educational focus (broadly defined) and do not involve Watertown’s public schools. Examples include:
• Arts, technology, and cultural programs
• Environmentally focused programs
• Historical preservation education projects
• Educational programs for the elderly
• Job-search or other related skills training
• Events/programs for infants and their families
Eligible organizations may apply for grants of $500 to $5,000. Average grant size is expected to be $1,500 – $3,000. These grants are funded by the WCF’s Watertown Arsenal Education Fund.
Please note: Your organization may apply for both a Program Grant and an Institutional Support Grant; however, you are strongly encouraged to select the grant opportunity for which your organization is best suited and submit only one application. If selected, a grantee organization will receive only one grant.
Note: This grant program does NOT include funding for “Healthy Watertown” projects. Please contact us separately for information about that program.
To be eligible for a Program Grant, organizations must be public entities or nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status which:
- Serve Watertown residents or can document an existing partnership with an organization that serves Watertown residents AND
- Provide a program or service to the community.
April 3, 2017 Request for Proposals Posted
April 28, 2017 Applications Due
June 5, 2017 Applicants Notified
Mid-June Grantee Reception
- Applications can be completed online
- Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com
- Applicants will receive an email confirmation after your proposal is received.
Download the application form
2015 Educational Program Grants
On June 16, 2015, WCF’s Board of Directors awarded a total of $23,550 for 13 education grants funded by the Foundation’s Watertown Arsenal Education Fund. For details, select Grant Recipients.