Dedicated to the Community of Watertown, Massachusetts
What we’ve been doing: In the past few months, WCF…
- Began its annual fundraiser so we can continue working to improve our community! Donate online here.
- Received the Stanley Porter award for outstanding dedication and achievement in community service from the Watertown-Belmont Chamber of Commerce.
- Evaluated proposals for its Healthy Watertown grant program.
- Gave out $70,000 in grants for education in Watertown.
- Organized Watertown Helps Out, connecting over 150 volunteers with local nonprofits for a day of service.
- Co-sponsored a Healthy Aging Forum to explore how Watertown can be a better place for aging adults.
- Convened a group of funders and planners who are revitalizing the riverfront.
The Watertown Community Foundation (WCF) is a 501(c)(3) public foundation that works to build and sustain a vibrant, close-knit community in Watertown, Massachusetts — now and for future generations.
To accomplish this, WCF:
- Raises funds from individuals, families, foundations and businesses,
- Awards grants to non-profits and community projects serving Watertown,
- Builds networks of donors, grantees, program participants and stakeholders. Read more.