The Board of Directors of the Watertown Community Foundation invites you to our annual holiday party. RSVP online to:
- Join us for light refreshments, good news, and great company!
- Meet our grantees, our funders, and our partners…
- Talk with us about your vision and hopes for our community…
- Bring your checkbook! Help us to continue our good work!
Dedicated to the Community of Watertown, Massachusetts
An Affirmation of our Mission, from the Watertown Community Foundation, February 2017.
Watertown thrives as a community because of the people who have come to it, for 387 years, from all corners of the world. Within the town’s small geographic footprint is an incredible diversity of cultures, heritages, and languages, each contributing to the strength and richness of our town. The mission of the Watertown Community Foundation is to build and sustain a vibrant, close-knit community in Watertown, Massachusetts — now and for future generations. We are proud to support the role of every member of this community, new or old, regardless of where they have come from, what languages they speak, how they worship, or who they love.
Watertown Community Foundation: Here for good. And here for all.
The Watertown Community Foundation (WCF) is a 501(c)(3) public foundation that works to build and sustain a vibrant, close-knit community in Watertown, Massachusetts — now and for future generations.
To accomplish this, WCF:
- Raises funds from individuals, families, foundations and businesses,
- Awards grants to non-profits and community projects serving Watertown,
- Builds networks of donors, grantees, program participants and stakeholders. Read more.