Dedicated to the Community of Watertown, Massachusetts
News Items of note: WCF…
- Has “Healthy Watertown” grant applications available. Due October 30th. Click for more info.
- Awarded $74,000 in Education grants.
- Received the Watertown-Belmont Chamber of Commerce Stanley Porter Award for outstanding dedication and achievement in community service.
The Watertown Community Foundation (WCF) is a 501(c)(3) public foundation that works to build and sustain a vibrant, close-knit community in Watertown, Massachusetts — now and for future generations.
To accomplish this, WCF:
- Raises funds from individuals, families, foundations and businesses,
- Awards grants to non-profits and community projects serving Watertown,
- Builds networks of donors, grantees, program participants and stakeholders. Read more.