Dedicated to the Community of Watertown, Massachusetts
News Items of note: WCF…
- Is coordinating its 2nd annual community-wide volunteer day, Watertown Helps Out on Saturday, May 2, 2015. Sign up to volunteer!
- Awarded $19,000 in “Healthy Watertown” grants.
- Received the Watertown-Belmont Chamber of Commerce Stanley Porter Award for outstanding dedication and achievement in community service.
The Watertown Community Foundation (WCF) is a 501(c)(3) public foundation that works to build and sustain a vibrant, close-knit community in Watertown, Massachusetts — now and for future generations.
To accomplish this, WCF:
- Raises funds from individuals, families, foundations and businesses,
- Awards grants to non-profits and community projects serving Watertown,
- Builds networks of donors, grantees, program participants and stakeholders. Read more.